Copyright @ Clear Car Rental Pvt. ltd.. Powered by Blogger.
Relax and Unleash the Pristine Beauty
Image Credit- Wikipedia
While travelling from Karwar to Udupi through road, the spectacular and serene natural beauty is a rare combination, where rip-roaring Arabian sea accompanies you on one side of the road and calm Sauparnik river on the other.
Yet un-explored, with miles and miles of white sand, Maravanthe Beach is perfect for the travellers looking down to relax for some time and then continue journey. Perfect break from routine and enjoy swimming, snorkeling and scuba diving. Crystal clear blue water, white clean sand, cool day time breeze ... It is an exhilarating experience far from the madding crowd.
Apart from water sports there are few historical places like Mookambika Temple , Kundapura, Kanchugodu, Belaka Theertha Falls and Baindur (famous for its beautiful sunset). St. Mary's Island, which is well known for its black volcanic rock formations, is worth visiting.
Kodachadri hills offers trekking trails but are suggested for professional, but a refreshing dip in Souparnika river is a perfect bargain, as local tale suggests it medicinal qualities.
Maravanthe Beach, with its humid climate in summer and blissful winters offers delicious local Manglorian cousines and mouth watering sea food. Tulu and Kannada are the commonly spoken languages here.
Distances to Maravanthe from major cities
|image credit: Imgrum|
- Bangalore to Maravanthe distance is around 458 kms (approx 8 hrs by road). 100% travellers prefer taxi journey
- Mumbai to Maravanthe distance is around 795 kms (approx 14 hrs by road).
- Delhi to Maravanthe distance is around 2065 kms (approx 33 hrs by road).
- Mangalore to Maravanthe distance is around 108 kms (approx 3 hrs by road).
- Mysore to Maravanthe distance is around 361 kms (approx 7 hrs by road).
- Ahmedabad to Maravanthe distance is around 1297 kms (approx 21 hrs by road).
- Pune to Maravanthe distance is around 646 kms (approx 12 hrs by road).
- Goa to Maravanthe distance is around 247 kms (approx 6 hrs by road).
- Panjim to Maravanthe distance is around 270 kms (approx 6 hrs by road).
- Kolhapur to Maravanthe distance is around 416 kms (approx 8 hrs by road).
- Coimbatore to Maravanthe distance is around 514 kms (approx 10 hrs by road).
- Erode to Maravanthe distance is around 560 kms (approx 11 hrs by road).
- Salem to Maravanthe distance is around 590 kms (approx 11 hrs by road).
- Kochi (Cochin) to Maravanthe distance is around 512 kms (approx 10 hrs by road).
- Namakkal to Maravanthe distance is around 611 kms (approx 12 hrs by road
So, Plan (Cab/Taxi hire Maravanthe) your Visit to “Maravanthe” but Don't forget your camera, as the views are reverential, particularly during monsoons!
Tag : Weekend Spots,
Delicious Winter Foods that are Must Eat
Indore is one such heaven for the food lovers, with it's wide food varities to offer in each season. A city not only famous for it's preference for tourist visiting cental India, It's rapid growth and major contributor in country GDP growth, but is also very famous among "FOOD JUNKIES" derived it's flavour from three major states, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Rajasthan, Indorians have come up with there own unique food flavours.
The only city that changes its form, from “Gold Market in day light to FOOD Lane” in the nights ,serving the most tasty vegetarian snacks, chaat and sweets right from 8 pm upto 2 at night.
Here are some of the best winder food,if planning to visit Indore during winters.
|image courtesy: wikipedia|
"Fried yam sprinkelled with rosted spices and chaat powder along with lemon juice, is a perfect winter treat, Garadu is among the favorite winter food and would be found in small steet stalls, every where in Indore.
It is a variety of Yam and is considered as one of the tastiest winter delicacies in Indore and is even included among wedding menu,along with other snacks. Here, the root is chopped boiled and fried twice before being tossed (saute) in spices and lime juice. People love the taste of tuberous root from potato family found largely in central India.
Bhutte ki Kees
|image courtesy: wikipedia|
"My Corn crushed, sauted with green chilled and mustard, served with sev"
Bhutte ki Kees is worth trying in Indore, during winters. This lip smacking dish is the special food attraction among trourist during winters.
Bhutte ki Kees is a popular street food from Madhya Pradesh. Essentially, this dish is made with boiled and mashed corn fried in ghee. It's then mixed up with besan, hing, jeera and a lot of other spices. It tastes really delicious!
Butlaa/ Green Peas Kachori
Hot and crispy Kachori, stuffed with freen peas, served with various chutney, dahi and sev
While kachori is a common name amoung Indian household and street food, Butlaa kachori is different.
In Indore it's stuffed not with spiced lentils but with batla (green pea), a special flavor during winters. Sounds yummy..!
The best place to have it is " Saarafa Bazaar". there are lot other places to Visit in Indore along with thes great food.
So what are you waiting for Book your Cab for today.
Well this is the season for ' Matar Kachori ', so just plan your visit to Indore this winter and enjoy these dilicious dishes on the way.
Clear Car Rental wish you a Happy Winter !!
Tag : Eat Stay and Shop,